Merchandising Manager/ Assistant Merchandising Manager
Are you an expert in merchandising management who is passionate about pursuing a meaningful career in LEGO? Our mission is to inspire & develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play & hands-on, minds-on creativityLocation: Guangzhou
Department: Field Retail -> Retail Merchandising
Here’s a fantastic job opportunity for you to help the LEGO Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets. Here, we put immense pride & enthusiasm into our work because our ultimate purpose couldn’t be more important.
Core ResponsibilitiesRetail Execution Management:
• Drive store retail excellence via visual merchandising guideline deployment, execution visibility and improvement;
• Conduct campaign deployment including guideline cascading, customer deployment meeting, execution detail enhancement;
• Facilitate district routine meeting and report, ensure store status visibility;
• Support district team and training team customer capability building via retail academy training, customer meeting;
Merchandiser Team Management:
• Merchandiser recruiting, capability building, regular coach, review and development;
• Workshop for merchandiser training and capability enhancement;
Support Visual Merchandising and Campaign Development:
• Close work with HQ retail brand experience team, valuable input from frontline to support excellent brand experience direction and development;
• Input in campaign plan development, basing on solid store practice and experience;
Play your part in our team succeedingField retail team is one of the functional team under Sales Department which is mainly covering LCS business management. The focus of FR team is to deliver our core Brand Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in the market place by delivering professional customer management and retail operation management.
The job goal is to drive retail operational perfection and build-up customer retail capability including retail merchandising, activity implementation and campaign engagement. Lead merchandiser team development and ensure in store execution excellence via internally cooperation with district team, retail brand experience team and externally collaboration with customer.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree & above;
• 5-8 years’ related experience of visual merchandising, or BA/SA management in a multi-national cosmetics company or fashion/sport brand company; or Trade Marketing in a multi-national FMCG company;
• Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation
• Strong communication and mature interpersonal skills
• Skilled in office software, esp. Excel and Power Point
• Basic spoken and written English
• Fluent spoken and written Mandarin
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is phenomenal to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”