Technical Operations Specialist
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you interested in supporting our Engineering Delivery Leads/Competency Leads hire the right external workforce?
Bring you solid experience and knowledge within stakeholder management and finance and come join an outstanding and newly established team in our Omnichannel, Manufacturing & Product Engineering domain!
- Support Competency Leads/Engineering Delivery Heads/Product Teams in hiring of external consultants.
- Onboarding & offboarding of external workforce including IT asset management.
- Conduct product team specific vendor performance tracking and reporting.
- Create vendor contracts renewal, Purchase Orders creation, goods receipt in a timely and customer-focused manner.
- Understand and create financial overview such as Total Cost of Ownership per product team.
- Purchase software licenses in close collaboration with Procurement.
- All the above leading up to be trusted partner to a specific area in OMP.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The department is newly established and will be supporting Omnichannel, Manufacturing & Product Engineering (OMP). OMP is covering end-2-end from product development to finish goods going out of our factories and into distribution centers. You will be partner for one of the domains within OMP.
Do you have what it takes?
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills on all levels
- Proven ability in stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in budgeting and finance follow-up
- An eye for details while keeping the overview
- A structured approach to your work
- Knowledge of Total Cost of Ownership for product teams
- A positive can-do attitude to assignments coming your way
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
It would also be an advantage if you have experience with being an indirect leader and working agile with product teams.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.