Software Engineer, Warehouse
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you a SAP ABAP Software Developer or Consultant with technical skills looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our team and help us deliver innovative solutions to our users!
Join us to design, describe, test, build and implement new features for warehouse operation and warehouse expansions. Moreover, you will:
- Support end-users to find the best solution for their problem!
- Participate in business projects where warehouse solutions are involved or impacted.
- Build or work closely with ABAP developers in the team and off-shore to create optimal solutions – or code it yourself.
- Ensure documentation, test cases etc. for new developments.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Warehouse and Site Logistics product team is part of Manufacturing Technology which supports our current five and future LEGO® factories and warehouses!
The team develops, operates and supports our homegrown, but SAP based, warehouse system as well as the integration to Core ERP system and High Bay Warehouse suppliers.
Do you have what it takes?
You come with proven experience within software development in an SAP environment – either as consultant or developer, i.e. customizing or ABAP. Furthermore, you:
- Understanding of all aspects around software development either from the business process and design side or from the engineering (coding) side and with an interest and desire to work with both sides.
- A genuine interest in understanding end-users and building value adding business solutions.
Besides the above, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience within manufacturing or warehousing/logistics.
- Experience with automated testing (in an SAP environment).
- A curious mind and are a quick learner.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.