Senior Data Governance Specialist
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you skilled and passionate about Data Governance? We are looking to expand our team with another Senior Data Governance Specialist to drive implementation and execution of Data Governance. This role will play an important part in how we shape and perform Data Governance across the LEGO Group. Have a look at the video at the bottom of the page to see what that looks like.
Come join us!
In collaboration with the team, you will drive the implementation of Data Governance in selected data areas across the organization and support them in setting the direction, making it operational and ensuring progress and value creation. You will anchor technical Data Governance responsibilities in digital product teams and support them in making it operational. Furthermore, you will elevate and promote the importance of Data Governance and trusted data across all levels of the organization to anchor data ownership throughout the LEGO Group. In addition, you will:
- Guide, advise and steer Data Owners, Data Stewards and other Data Governance roles to be successful.
- Prepare and facilitate Data Governance communities, workshops, and meetings.
- Develop and maintain the Data Governance training setup and ensure Data Governance roles and relevant business partners are trained and onboarded.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the Data Governance Framework and ensure it is integrated in relevant processes and part of how we operate across the organization.
- Prepare and develop communication material and presentations.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Data Governance is a team within the Data Office. Our purpose is to build trust in and unlock the value from data - by driving Data Governance across the LEGO Group. You will be facilitating and enabling ownership of data in close collaboration with experienced Data Governance and Data Quality Specialists.
Do you have what it takes?
You come with a track-record in delivering development, implementation and execution of Data Governance in large complex organizations. You are passionate about Data Governance as well as patient and persistent by nature. You have deep understanding of frameworks, best practice, tools and technology for Data Governance and how to develop and implement them. In addition, you are:
- Able to build relationships, manage business partners and navigate with ease at all levels of the organization from senior management to specialists.
- A skilled change agent and communicator knowing how to demonstrate the value of Data Governance, create organizational buy-in and get the organization to understand Data Governance
- Equipped with a solid business understanding with knowledge of how Data Governance, data quality, data lifecycle processes etc. impacts business performance.
- Skilled in preparing, facilitating, and driving forums, communities, workshops, and meetings with people across various levels of the organization.
- Skilled in developing communication and training materials and training people in Data Governance
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.