SAP ABAP Developer
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you an all around SAP Developer who wants to explore the cross section of SAP and cloud technologies?
Become our go-to person regarding development standards and custom code life-cycle management by leveraging cloud-native tooling and automation!
- Develop and Maintain our Development guidelines for SAP Developments and Extensions together with our engineering community
- Take ownership of our SAP Organisational Change process by ensuring all code pushed into our platform has gone through a pipeline of automated checks and tests
- Collaborate with our internal customers (Product Teams that are building and extending SAP Solutions) on key features that SAP Platform can implement to support their daily work
- Be on top of the latest and greatest in terms of SAP Development technologies and how they can be integrated with a broader technology ecosystem
Play your part in our team succeeding
The SAP Platform Product Team one of the pillars of our newly established Digital Platforms department and plays a meaningful role in the success of our business.
Our SAP Platform is responsible for critical processes and data and is at the core of our API first strategy.
This role has an important mission to ensure we provide the features needed to support the product teams in Digital Technology on their journey of being engineering, architecture and product lead through our digital transformation.
Do you have what it takes?
You have demonstrable experience as an ABAP Developer with focus on both architecture and development standard processes. You are a great collaborator management capabilities and ability to translate business needs into technical deliveries.
- Deep experience with ABAP development especially on ABAP OO and standard methodologies.
- Experience with SAP Fiori application development, including CDS views and Annotations
- Deep experience with OData Services
- Exposure to SAP BTP and its available services
- Experience working in an agile development team
As a person you are a phenomenal collaborator and you enjoy sharing your knowledge around the teams. You are always willing to keep up-to-date, learn new skills and to quickly apply these in your daily work.
Some nice-to-have competences
- Exposure to SAP CAP framework
- Exposure to non-SAP technologies (AWS, Node.js and etc) and willingness to play on the intersection of those with SAP.
- API Development using Open API Specifications
- Programming skills with other multi purpose programming languages (Python, Typescript and etc.)
- Experience with ABAPGit
- Willingness to learn about Kubernetes and how to use it to extend SAP applications
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.