- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
- Set direction for Design, build and/or configure end-to-end applications through close collaboration with other Principal Engineers and the head of engineering delivery areas.
- Collaborate with platform teams to define standards and best practices for extensibility and integration.
- Drive the journey towards the use of SAP S/4 HANA build-in technologies as we prepare to move from current SAP ECC.
- Achieve agility, business value, and continual innovation through integration, data to value, and extensibility off all SAP applications and data assets.
- Engineer products to the highest standards of security and data privacy by evangelizing LEGO Group security and data privacy principles from ideation to production release and beyond.
- Orchestrate that products are engineered to implement business logic, modern design patterns and architectural principles especially within the SAP S/4 HANA platform.
- Ensure that products are engineered to follow highest coding standards e.g., documentation and efficiency.
- Coach engineers to build efficient and optimal solutions by challenging ideas/opinions.
- Direct technology choices in collaboration with Heads-of-Product.
Do you have what it takes?
- Msc. In IT or business related field like finance
- Certification in SAP Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Hands on experience with software development and configuration. Hands on experience with Domain Driven Design principles
- Documented technical leadership track record either from IT or from relevant business functions.
- 5+ years experience as Lead engineer or Principal engineer in a global role.
- Proven hands-on experience with S4/HANA implementations, setting direction and define architecture around custom code implementation following modern best-practices.
- Experience with leading agile technology development teams or organizations
- Preferably experience from a Consumer Packaged Goods company with global brand and reach
- Experience with working with stakeholders on VP+ organizational level
- Strong communicator that can bridge strategic vision with tactical direction and operational planning for a large global organization. Solid performer that deliver documented results.
- Experience with cloud providers like Amazon or Microsoft
- Experience with implementation of ERP best-of-breed vendors
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.