Cybersecurity Compliance Lead
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
- Identify relevant legislation and build a structured, scalable, and effective information gathering process.
- Ensure that relevant legislation and standards in all markets are visible to stakeholders.
- Establish a self-assessment approach for teams to identify which standards and legislation they are bound by.
- Manage formal system certification and accreditation processes for cybersecurity risk.
- Assess existing requirements of binding legislation and chosen standards to cybersecurity standards and frameworks in the LEGO Group.
- Share your knowledge through coaching and mentoring.
- Act as the subject matter expert and service representative for the cybersecurity assurance area.
Do you have what it takes?:
- Several years of corporate experience in the cybersecurity assurance area.
- Experienced in working with legal functions on translation and support of legislation and standards.
- Experience in building an assurance capability for a complex market.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with ability to partner across the organization to support Digital Security priorities
- Strong communications skills and the ability to inform, inspire, and educate technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have's:
- A solid understanding of risk management reporting
- Experience of digital transformation programs
- Appreciation for and ability to cultivate highly collaborative environment
- Experience with agile working
- Fluency or full proficiency in English oral and written
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.