Cyber Security Specialist, Organisational Risk
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
You will provide directly to the improvement of the security stance the LEGO Group, through ensuring that the cybersecurity risk of our products are managed. You will engage with organisational partners and third-parties to enable them in describing and communicating the cybersecurity risk they bring to the LEGO Group. Your day to day work will be based on coorporation within our Digital Security team, where your focus on ensuring a clearly communicated security stance will bring the ability to focus on the most important cybersecurity challenges for the LEGO Group.
- Plan and implement cybersecurity risk management activities within third-party risk management.
- Implement risk management processes and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Implement and adapt security risk management services.
- Provide security sparring with colleagues, demonstrating an eagerness to teach, learn and experiment with an agile mindset.
- Identify risks with technical solution architectures.
- Implement cybersecurity risk governance framework to enable products to report on cybersecurity risk.
- Role model and champion good cybersecurity practices across the LEGO Group.
- several years of experience in the cybersecurity field.
- Experience in working with third party risk management.
- Passionate learner within cybersecurity.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to inform, inspire, and educate technical and non-technical audiences.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
In addition it would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of maintaining threat intelligence sharing.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.