Associate Software Engineer (ERP/SAP)
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you looking for your first role in software engineering?
Consider joining our Product Master Data team, which develops systems that are core to the LEGO® Group and enables all our business processes that ensures that LEGO® Bricks and Boxes reach the “Builders of tomorrow” around the world!
Beyond active contribution to the Product Development Technology codebase, we expect from you:
- Engage with IT product ownership and end-users to build the best business value.
- Build technology based on Continuous Integration/Deployment/Release methodologies.
- Actively maintain and develop our data model.
- Participating in crafting clear boundaries between Enterprise Systems (SAP and more), based on Domain Driven Design practices.
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing the integration from SAP to other platforms.
This is an entry level role; we don’t expect you to be a specialist in developing ERP systems. However, the preferred candidate meets the following requirements:
- A course in ERP/SAP, or, degree in Software Engineering or related subject areas like IT or Information Systems
- A logic attitude that can turn ideas into technical solutions.
- Curious about new technologies and methods
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have (but not required)
- Knowledge of ABAP/ABAP-OO
- Knowledge of SAP enhancements technologies including classical enhancements BADIs, User Exits, BTE and new Enhancement framework.
- Experience in interface technologies (REST, OData)
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.