Adobe InDesign Plugin Developer
- Billund, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Have you always wanted to be part of how we create our LEGO models, but your talents are in building amazing software rather than building LEGO models?
As part of our Product Development Technology organization, you will work as a trusted member on one the teams developing the Computer Aided Design software where ‘LEGO creators grow ideas into awesome experiences’. Our software is the birthplace of the LEGO models and building instructions we all know and love. Our teams work directly with our core user groups giving us a unique collaborative environment where we can see and feel the impact our software makes for our colleagues every day.
This position is specifically for the team focusing on enabling creators to author a LEGO building instruction booklet in Adobe InDesign. Here you can expect to work on problems such as: How can we help LEGO building instruction designers have more time to focus on what really matters? How can we ensure this LEGO building instructions meets our quality standards and best practices?
- Design best-in-class solutions in close collaboration with product, design, and customer leads
- Work agile as part of a cross-functional product team, collaborating across a full value-chain of software products
- Self starter - gather loosely defined requirements/concepts and expand them into complete solutions
- Not afraid of diagramming solutions
- Capable of understanding a complex business domain and designing for the big picture
- Empathize with our customers and be energized by helping them
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (English)
Nice to Have
- Experience in developing Adobe ExtendScript, UXP, CEP extension solutions for Adobe InDesign or other Adobe products
- HTML, CSS and CEP extension development for Adobe InDesign or other Adobe products
- Experience with PlantUML, GitLab, Jira
- Experience communicating with cloud backends and OpenAPI
- A creative thinker who can analyze a problem, and see multiple solutions
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.