- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Great opportunity to join our newly formed moderation platform team working with the newest technologies!
Here is the perfect opportunity to flex your C#, Java and Python superpowers. For this specific position we are looking for a backend engineer, but as you will work in a full feature team, you will also be exposed to data science and machine learning disciplines.
As Software Engineer in our newly established Moderation Platform team you:
- Play an important role in building team culture, agile processes and working culture with inspiration from industry best practices
- Collaborate closely with your team and product management to build and implement new features in order to improve existing applications.
- Practice Infrastructure as code, CI/CD and test automation daily.
- Collaborate with end users to secure the product is developed correctly and creates new value for the customer.
- Support our services running in production with a “we build it, we support it” approach.
- Build automation into all aspects of your solutions to verify and maintain consistently high software engineering quality.
Do you have what it takes?
As an engineer in our Moderation Platform team you have a unique opportunity to work on technology that provides a safe online environment for children.
You will be part of developing, operating and maintaining our moderation platform and pipelines which support both human and machine moderation decisions on different types of user generated content, ranging from text and images to LEGO models.
You are a self-driven teammate with good communication. Most likely you bring a degree in software engineering, computer science or an IT focused commercial degree. Alternatively, you have equivalent hands-on experience contributing as a full stack or backend engineer.
- Profound hands-on software engineering experience using Python, C# or Java
- Experience in building scalable solutions on Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms
- Experience with databases, both relational and NoSQL
- Been part of software development teams running and continuously optimizing their agile methodologies
You'll also know about:
- AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Aurora, Cloudformation
- Implementing infrastructure as code (AWS cdk)
- Establishing CI/CD workflows
- Serverless application on AWS
We would love to meet applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Proficiency in English, written and oral, is required.
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.