- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you a seasoned engineering leader looking for exciting challenges? Are you motivated by working with a product which has foundational impact to our LEGO connected ecosystem?
As an engineering leader, you will lead a highly competent and diverse backend engineering team who develop and operate an identity and access management (IAM) platform which serves millions of kids, adults and families.
- Recruit engineering talent and support their continuous development through mentoring and coaching.
- Act as a playing coach, improve product team efficiency and delivery by continuously improvement on architecture design, code quality, development processes and operational efficiencies.
- Set the technical direction in collaboration with the team and lead engineer within your capability area and ensure its adoption in your engineering team and with key partners.
- Take part in shaping the overall identity vision and strategy in the LEGO group and ensure the execution of tech strategy and business requirements.
- Interact with broad internal & external customers and represent LEGO Account in the engineer community.
- Improve product quality by benchmark against IAM industry standard processes.
Participate in consumer platform technology leadership team to champion a collaborative engineering culture with focus on dedication and craftmanship.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Consumer Platform Technology department is responsible for delivering a broad set of platform services that powers LEGOs consumer and shopper facing digital experiences. In this role you will be working along side our product teams on our consumer facing identity management system – LEGO Account. You will collaborate with multiple business customers and product managers to support value creation, quality and flow on those teams.
In CPT, we empower autonomous team to make decisions, evolve agile ways of working and support continuous learn & experiment mentality. We create a culture for value-driven development, strong ownership and inspire each other to do the best work of one´s life.
Do you have what it takes
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Demonstratable experience in backend engineering including web security, public cloud, high-level programming language, relational/non-relational database, system integration/migration, architecture/design patterns, platform observability etc.
- Extensive technical knowledge in identity and access management domain.
- Experience working in an agile development team as a tech lead, software architect or similar position.
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration, and communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.