- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- Engineering & Science
Are you ready to take your engineering and standard methodology approach to the next level? We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to be part of a great community of digital builders, responsible for the platform that enables the entire organization to make smart, proven decisions. You will join a team that places extreme value on ways of working, with heightened focus towards a more cohesive interaction model that fosters transparency and knowledge sharing by default. We are good at what we do and want to be the best at what we do together.
- As part of the Platform Engineering team, you will help build & maintain a unified and scalable Data Platform for the LEGO Group
- Being a collaborative person by nature who wants to be a part of a global multi-functional team, enabling digital product teams to make data driven decisions.
- Curious and passionate about building value-creating and innovative solutions
- Challenging the status quo and cultivating an environment for continuous learning
- Focusing on reusability and maintainability of the solutions
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our Data Engineering department is a function within the Data Platform team. We have multiple teams that focus on building innovative solutions that enables all areas to make data driven decisions. The teams are multi-functional agile teams, which have full-stack responsibility of the solutions they build.
Do you have what it takes?
You have a proven passion for data as well demonstrable experience as a Platform Engineer with Python and/or Scala skills. If you only have Python programming, we are happy to hear from you! Additionally, you'd have:
- Confidence in working with Cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Exposure to Terraform or other infrastructure as code tools
- A DevOps centered mind-set centered around security, scalability and automation
- Capability within branching strategies, source control (Git) and the peer review process (PR's)
- Experience with automation, ETL pipelines and containerization will be nice to haves
- Extra bonus points for knowledge of Airflow, Jupyterhub, Databricks or RStudio
- Verbal and written fluency in English with an Agile mentality
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.