- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Do you want to impact the future brick?
Then join us and help drive the modern approach to frontend development within a team that have great influence on the mould engineering processes within the LEGO Group!
- Develop IT solutions to drive the product towards the vision as well as run and optimize daily operation.
- Help define and build front-end solutions that live up to modern UX standards.
- DevSecOps – develop for automated testing and CI/CD enabled pipelines.
- IT development, balancing technology between an existing technology stack and explore new opportunities.
- Technical sparring with other Software Engineers demonstrating eagerness to teach, learn and experiment with an agile mentality.
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join the digital product team, Mould Technology R&D, that enables our designers to produce the best possible moulds. This process covers business capabilities of crafting the element and mould in 3D until a finished physical mould is sent to produce bricks at scale.
We are part of the Product Engineering Technology department that provides solutions and technology for the engineering areas of the LEGO Group impacting more than 4.000 colleagues. We support from design to produced elements within areas like element design, mould design, mould production, quality and moulding in the factories.
We are in the midsts of a digital transformation, where topics such as digital thread, data-informed decisions, machine learning, automation and even digital twins are within scope!
Do you have what it takes?
You have passion for software development and are able to demonstrate your skills through experiences gained from working with front-end development. Moreover, you have:
- Experience in the React/Angular or similar framework as well as experience writing modular code that is easy to test, deploy and maintain.
- Effective English communication skills that you use to accurately articulate and facilitate complex concept dialogues bridging technical and functional teams and our business audience.
- Good presentation skills to showcase development work to both technical and non technical audience.
You are a phenomenal colleague, and it is natural for you to be positive, brave, and curious while demonstrating commitment to deliver quality. You enjoy change and thrive in a flexible and inspiring environment that embraces diversity.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.