- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager who enjoys a hands-on approach? Join our digital team where you will lead, mentor, and support a group of Software Engineers across product teams while also participate actively in engineering tasks!
- Lead Software Engineers
- Mentor and coach Software Engineering & Architecture
- Accelerate technical excellence within coding efforts and configuration of packed software and drive DevSecOps
- Support Agile Methodologies and Continuos Improvement
- Drive Digital Transformation
- Build and support a "product culture" attitude by matching people and their skills to product teams
- Attract diversity and talent while driving the onboarding of new team members into their newly established product teams
- Contribute to a product team as Engineer
- Build a structure for and secure execution of knowledge sharing and interest groups
- Foster a collaborative environment for our product teams enabling them to release their full potential
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will be joining a diverse product area, Facilities and Workplace Solutions, providing digital experiences to employees and guests interacting with our buildings and facilities.
The engineers within the area are organized as a DevOps team and are end-to-end responsible for architecture, configuration, coding, and full-stack development.
In close collaboration with our business partners, we are motivated by bringing the best digital solutions to the business and doing so with an extraordinary focus on the right IT Architecture.
We work in an agile way and apply engineering, architecture, and product management practices to ensure we build what brings the most value to our customers and ensure a close feedback loop.
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong curiosity about developing and inspiring others.
- Experience in developing and coaching software engineers.
- A software engineering background experience either as full stack backend, or web engineer.
- Deep technical expertise within Cloud development microservices, integrations/API development, CI/CD.
- Experience with AWS or Azure implementations.
- Work well with multiple stakeholders and can connect with people with different backgrounds and expertise.
- Proactively get involved and contribute to the engineering lead community.
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with IoT and getting data out of buildings, machines and devices.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.