- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Copenhagen Digital Office, Denmark
- Job ID
- Project / Program Management
The LEGO Group is looking for a Technical Program Manager to help supercharge Digital Security
Technical Project Management requires specific security-related technical knowledge to plan, organise, and manage the security project portfolio.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Denmark. Our offices are located in Billund, the traditional home of The LEGO Group, and in Copenhagen.
- Drive the cyber security project portfolio execution by ensuring value creation, coordination, and synchronization across the LEGO Group
- Be responsible for Digital Security’s Total Cost of Ownership
- Support procurement activities
- Define and track metrics that matter
- Support digital security leaders in driving product roadmaps and objectives
- Engage in the TPM community
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics, business administration, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of leading an ‘Information Security Management Plan’ and knowledge of ISO27001
- Deep program management experience, with expertise of program frameworks and practices
- Broad experience of complex and multi-departmental programs, included people, process, and technology
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Informal leadership experience
- Experience in procurement and negotiation
“NICE TO HAVE”
- Experience contributing to program/ project management communities of practice
- Experience with organisational change practices, such as readiness assessments, impact assessments, and change plans.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.