- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Do you love building features and tools for native apps? Come join our Kids Creation team and help us set the direction for our 40 million users.
- Design, build and maintain smartphone apps end-to-end to build the best-in-class solutions
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX designers, and other Engineers to deliver both new functionality and iterative improvements to apps in the Kids space
- Bring your curiosity to explore emerging technologies and methods, finding opportunities that can help us improve and move our solutions to the next level
- Active participation and contribution to team initiatives, sharing experiences and participating in communities
- Create and apply security/privacy from ideation to production release and beyond.
- Ensure high quality and be a steward of the LEGO® values that consumers expect from our brand
Play your part in our team succeeding
Kids Technology is part of the Consumer and Creator Technology organization within Digital Technology. Kids Technology is responsible for creating consumer facing digital products, which include experiences such as LEGO® Life, LEGO® Building Instructions, and LEGO.com/Kids. As an engineer you are also expected to drive, coach and inspire the team through your passion and experience.
Our department is engineering, architecture, and product lead. We strive to remain in the lead when it comes to utilizing the cloud to its full potential, for instance, through serverless architecture. You will work on experiences that will reach millions of consumers worldwide, and you will join a highly-skilled international team that eats agility for breakfast and values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integrated part of working.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proficient knowledge of working with optimizing frontend performance and cross-device compatibility
- Knowledge about optimizing for accessibility within native apps
- Experience with native app development (iOS or Android)
In addition, we hope you also have:
- Knowledge of consuming and providing APIs
- Curiosity about exploring new technologies and opportunities
- A passion to drive technology, through technical leadership in engineering and architectural practices and standards
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.