- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you passionate about digital products? Do you want to have an exciting opportunity to influence how IT solutions can innovate the LEGO® moulding area and take it to the next level of automation, optimization and reliability?
Then it might be you we are looking for to join the LEGO Group
- Develop IT solutions to drive the product towards the vision, as well as run and optimize daily operation
- Build secure IT solutions based on loosely coupled architecture, and API-led integration of all applications
- As part of the team, take responsibility for all stages of the development process, from refinement through implementation, testing, delivery and deployment
- IT development, balancing needs between an existing technology stack and exploring new opportunities
- Technical sparring with, and mentoring of, other Software Engineers
- Demonstrating eagerness to teach, learn and experiment with an agile mindset
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Product & Engineering Technology department provides solutions and technology for the engineering areas of the LEGO Group. We support everything from design to produced elements within areas like Element Design, Mould design, Mould production, Quality and Moulding in the factories impacting more than 4.000 LEGO colleagues.
In this position you will work in the digital product team that supports the process of moulding LEGO bricks in our factories at multiple sites globally.
The moulding process covers the moulding at the machines, with activities like mounting and optimizing the mould, moulding of LEGO bricks and maintenance/service of the moulding machines.
Our vision for this digital product is “Hands-off data-driven moulding where the operators can rely on digital solutions to drive automatic, self-optimizing and high-quality processes.”
The next level of digitalization, focusing on improved productivity in Moulding, will be topics like Machine network, Big Data, Machine learning and Artificial intelligence.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as Software Developer within Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
In addition, we expect
- A Skilled developer with proven backend development experience
- Experience with C#/.NET
- Practical experience in agile development methods and continuous delivery environment
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to communicate effortlessly in English, both written and verbally
As a person you are a collaborative team player with a positive, brave, and curious mindset. You are change ready and enjoy a flexible and inspiring environment that embrace diversity.
We would also be interested to hear about any experience you might have with
- IoT, such as communication to/from machines/sensors through for example OPC-UA
- Cloud development, microservices, integrations/API development
- Security in web based solutions
- React, React Native or Angular
Interested in applying?
For this position we're delighted to be partnering with EPICO to lead our recruitment process. As a result of this partnership we need you to apply directly via the EPICO website so that they can review your profile in the quickest way possible.
So if you are interested in applying please use this link: APPLY HERE
Please do not use the 'apply now’ button on this page.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.