- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you ready to take your engineering and data experience to the next level? We are looking for a Lead SAP BI Engineer with a strategic mindset to be part of a phenomenal community of digital builders, striving to build and improve the LEGO Group’s Data Platform and future-proof the current SAP Platform!
- Contributing to building and implementing a future roadmap for SAP BW/HANA, enabling us to make the right choice for a future business warehouse based on SAP offerings
- Working with Principal Engineers and Lead Engineers to shape the Data Platform; instilling a robust system architecture; while contributing to the overall platform strategy incorporating a SAP BW system and a Data Lakehouse
- Promoting and shaping standard methodologies and ways of working with BW on HANA developments; while defining and owning guidelines that you build in collaboration with other BI engineers from the team
- Bringing your deep hands-on technical skills into engagements with business areas, helping them find value and seeing opportunities for innovation through data products
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our Data Office focuses on driving value from data across the LEGO Group. The team builds and runs our central Data Platform, and is a Centre of Excellence for data intelligence, data science, ML & AI. In this role you will play a pivotal part in redefining our organisation, towards being both Engineering & Architecture led within the Data Office.
Do you have what it takes?
You have a confirmed passion for creating change in technology as well demonstrable experience within SAP BW Engineering or Consulting. You will be part of a team with shared goals where you are encouraged to grow and develop together! Some of your super-powers may include:
- Extensive experience gained, as an SAP BI/BW/HANA Engineer, Consultant or similar
- Solid exposure in performance optimisation of SAP HANA flows & building data models in a star schema
- Deep understanding of vendor-provided solutions and configuration practices (SAP BW/HANA)
- Vast capability in integrations of SAP HANA and data tools, such as PowerBI & Tableau
- Confidence in performing data analysis and data profiling using complex SQL on various source systems
- Experience with working within an Agile environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to relay sophisticated technical concepts, whilst aligning business decisions and collaborators of varying levels
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.