- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you energized by solving complex problems as a team sport and can work from deep down in the details to the strategic level?Check out the role!
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a new team member who is passionate about driving program management and product delivery. Anchored in Data Office, you will be leading programs such as our Data Platform Program for us unlocking data value through fast and easy data sharing. Other tasks such as:
• Ensuring value creation in large technical programs across products with a high degree of complexity.
• Defining program goals and ensure they are understood and delivered on by product teams (and aligned to their OKRs) and partners.
• Agility to quickly adapt, align and work with ever changing delivery dates on key tasks.
• Effectively ensuring that multi-functional teams are aligned, and issues/risks and blockers are managed proactively and actioned timely.
• Fostering a collaborative environment to collectively solve problems.
• Dealing directly with key partners and vendors applying influence, negotiating and problem-solving skills.
• Building knowledge and trust of teams and everyone involved to enable effective execution of plans.
• Developing a clear view of dependencies and plans to support product teams in having well-defined breakthroughs and responsibilities.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur team builds and runs our central Data Platform, and is a center of excellence for data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We have a strong ambition to become a truly data-driven company. The Senior Technical Program Manager will play a huge part in making this happen. You will become a member of a Delivery organization supporting our Data Office product teams unlocking value through data across the LEGO Group. Furthermore, you will be part of a large community of technical program managers in our organization.
Do you have what it takes?Ideally you have proven track record as a Technical Project or Program Manager in the other similar organizations and you have experience in managing complex programs combining your Tech, Business and People skills for great value creation. You are a self-starter that can demonstrate adaptability, resilience, and ability to thrive in ambiguity. Moreover, you have:
• Exceptional organisational skills and a passion for details, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
• Finance, budgeting and vendor Management experience
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with confidence, clarity and focus with experts and non-experts alike.
• Curious, growth-minded, and eager to expand your skill set.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across the organisation
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.