- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Have you always dreamed of working for The LEGO® Group but could not because you are based in Copenhagen?Come join our new tech office in Copenhagen and be a part of an agile, diverse and innovative team and help us build inspiring, inclusive and safe user experiences with kids wellbeing in mind.
Core Responsibilities• Create story boards, concepts and prototypes to validate hypothesis, experiments and ideas through user testing
• Carry out user testing to ensure quick iterations of prototypes and design
• Create compelling, accessible user interfaces driven by insights. This includes asset creation, iconography, visual hierarchy, transitions etc.
• Iterate with engineers to build and optimize your vision using Unity
• Contribute and document design work to the design playbook (design system).
Play your part in our team succeedingKids Technology is part of the Consumer and Creator Technology organization within Digital Technology. Kids Technology is responsible for creating consumer facing digital products such as LEGO.com for kids, LEGO® Life app, Digital Building Instructions app, and many more.
You will join a team of passionate designers working in a lively, agile environment, advocating for designing for kids’ well-being in mind.
Join our fun, skilled, dynamic, multi-disciplinary UX and design team, working in autonomous product teams building outstanding unique design solutions for our kids digital experiences!
Do you have what it takes?• 2+ years of experience with digital design working in agile product team.
• Experience with designing in 3D, Unity, Blender
• Demonstrated experience turning creative concepts into end-user products.
• A true teammate with strong collaboration skills and the ability to build relations across teams.
• Curious, energetic and positive attitude.
• Thrive in navigating a complex stakeholder landscape.
• Experienced user of Figma, Principle, Adobe applications.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leav e options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.