- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you passionate about UX and people management?Come help us grow a user-centric approach to digital infrastructure services and lead a team of passionate specialists within the area!
Core ResponsibilitiesDesign Leadership
• Help and ensure teams become user centric and establish feedback loops with their customers
• Take a broad approach to UX design in the specific domain e.g., by defining principles, user journeys, research approach etc. for products across the domain.
• Drive a product-led agenda and ways of working in collaboration with engineering and product managers
• Drive design pivotal initiatives across sub-domains and domains to increase design maturity in Digital Technology and enable designers and product teams to build better products.
engineering and product managers
• Be an ambassador for our Digital Design System foundation and Enterprise Design System implementation
• Define & communicate the problem space and construct the problem statement
• Plan and facilitate design thinking and participatory design thinking workshops (i.e., Design sprints, ideation workshops, Design studios etc.)
• Help with highly prioritized products by performing UX activities
• Self-reliant and able to support peers, without the need of elaborate support (e.g., drive the People Processes (Merit, PRP, Pulse etc.), capacity planning, recruitment and onboarding, continuous development and well-being dialogues with employees, EHS, budget in own area)
• Organize and run activities to foster a motivated, brave and curious capability group with a focus on craftmanship and strong performance
• Lead UX critique session and help building a feedback culture within product teams.
• Take on a coaching and mentoring role in relation to the UX team.
• Recruit and retain talents
Play your part in our team succeedingBe a part of our extended Infrastructure leadership team and make sure that we create solutions that solve real problems and that people want to use.
Your role is to lead the UX team in the Infrastructure domain. Your team plays an important role in development of services the LEGO workforce apply in their everyday work.
Our team is energized by transformation and a digitized future, we believe in self-service and embrace automation; always with the end user in mind striving for “the best” user experiences.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a relevant education and you are fully proficient in English. Furthermore you have:
• Proven experience within the UX design field
• Experience with or ability to lead a design team in a technical environment
• Technical knowledge and leadership within the competency area and preferable high level knowledge of broader engineering fields
• Develop professional capabilities in the UX area by defining and mastering professional standards and work methodologies and training competency resources
• Set the strategic and technical direction within your capability areas
• Influence others to accept practices and approaches, via the ability to communicate and influence on different levels from engineer to senior leadership levels/executive leadership.
• Foster a collaborative environment for teams and individuals enabling them to release their potential
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
As we are continuously assessing incoming applications we urge you to apply as soon as possible.