- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you ready to set the standard on cyber security and help keep the LEGO Group secure?Bring your experience to the table to build an incredible cyber security detection and response team at the LEGO Group.
• Build, lead and empower the LEGO Group’s cyber detection and response team
• Drive excellence and innovation, actively coaching team members and support their development
• Oversee the response, investigation, and remediation of security incidents
• Develop and improve processes and tools for incident detection, triage, and responses
• Produce and review aggregated reporting and ensure situational awareness
• Collaborate with colleagues on the long term cyber security strategy for the LEGO Group
• Be an advocate for excellence in digital security throughout the LEGO Group and with its partners
Play your part in our team succeeding
Operating as a center of expertise, the Digital Security team work closely with teams across the LEGO Group to raise the cyber security bar. As the Head of the Counter Threat Unit, you will be leading a great team who love exploring new insights and solving difficult problems to keep our information and systems secure from current and emerging threats.
The Head of Counter Threat Unit leads a team of specialists on their mission to detect, respond to and manage security threats that could harm the LEGO Group, our customers and consumers. You will be continuously setting the standard in threat hunting, event detection and incident response, driving critical initiatives to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our security operations.
You will be a part of the Digital Security Leadership Team, reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Security (CISO). You will work with colleagues in this team to develop and implement the long term digital security strategy for the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, or Offensive Security
• Experience in mentoring and developing others
• Demonstrable in-depth technical security domain expertise in any of the following areas: (Incident handling / Computer forensic analysis / Threat detection / Offensive security and testing)
• Proven planning and leadership capability
• Demonstrable problem solving and systemic reasoning skills
• Superb communication skills
• Ability to handle high stress situations in a professional way to drive a positive outcome
• Proven track record delivering positive security impact
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.