- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a software engineer, interested in infrastructure, databases and servers? Are you willing to put your coding skills to practice in one of the most playful and creative environments?At the LEGO Group, you can create solutions making a real difference. Join our unique space and become part of agile working product teams with other dedicated engineers, designers, agile coaches and product owners.
Core Responsibilities:• Develop, operate and maintain robust and scalable solutions for the LEGO® warehouses all over the world together with the product team
• Build and operate high-availability solutions together with the product team and vendors
• Maintain and operate a robust and stable infrastructure within the boundaries of the product team’s responsibility and in close collaboration with other relevant teams, like network, security, server management among other which includes, regular upgrades, patching etc.
• Explore emerging technologies and methods, identifying opportunities for our platforms
• DevSecOps mindset “you build it - you own it” (and run it) with a keen eye on secure code and security by design
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing Technology is a global team that provides solutions and technology primarily used in factories and warehouses of the LEGO Group, e.g., for finished goods packing, processing, warehousing and equipment maintenance.
As a software engineer in the Warehouse and Internal Logistics team you will play a role with special attention to DevOps and infrastructure in order to build solutions that are easy to maintain and operate in a high-availability environment.
Do you have what it takes?The candidate for Software Engineer is interested in infrastructure and other elements. Has a proven hands-on experience in software development and architecture, with excellent coding skills in at least one modern, object-oriented programming language, like C#. A degree in a Software Engineering related field is preferred, alternatively, equivalent training/working experience within Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, is required.
In addition, you have:
• Experience with AWS or Azure implementations
• Experience and interest in full-stack technical challenges from front-end development to network, security, databases, and servers – from a development perspective as well as operation
• Experienced with CI/CD pipelines and git-based source control
• Experience or interest in various devices like smartphones, scanners, etc
• Proficient in modern technology stacks and architectural patterns like event driven architectures and microservices
Due to your experience, you are able to demonstrate knowledge of cloud and the corresponding services and architecture design patterns. Experience from a similar role and/or manufacturing or warehousing is an advantage. As a person, you are open-minded and can work in diverse, international teams, cross departments, and cross borders.
Also, it is preferred if you
• have experience or knowledge of SAP
• thrive well in a team setting and share your own knowledge readily
• have experience with agile technology development methods
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and program run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with highengagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This position is being managed by our talent search partner EPICO. By clicking on the apply button you’ll be taken to the job post on EPICO’s page where you should hit apply to submit your application. A member of the EPICO team will then review your profile and application.