- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you experienced in Financial IT architecture, financial planning, solutions, and consolidations?Do you want to make a difference at a larger scale by implementing a leading SaaS solution for financial planning including scenario planning for the LEGO Group globally, then you might be the one we are looking for.
Core Responsibilities· Drive the creation and future maintenance of applications for the Financial Planning & Consolidation area
· Configure the applications to fit the LEGO® needs and setup needed integrations
· Formulate the technical roadmap and sets the technical direction of the product in collaboration with the Principal Engineers and Product manager
· Leads on user/customer collaboration throughout all stages of work
· Drives the engineering culture by continuously participating and contributing to cross organizational initiatives and strategy development
· Explore new technologies and methods and participate in prototypes with the product team
· Support Engineers with technical sparring, actively participating in day-to-day activities
· Collaborate with Competency leads regarding skills and opportunities for growth, improvement, and training
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of a newly established product team with the responsibility to deliver digital solutions to optimize our financial planning and controlling capability in the LEGO Group.
You will, together with configurators, developers, and subject matter experts in the business help the LEGO Group optimize the outcome of the planning process and the processes themselves.
We work in an agile way and apply engineering, architecture, and product management practices to ensure we build what brings the most value to our customers and ensure a close feedback loop.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal Lead has 5+ years of experience as a Financial IT architect, and preferable experience with one of the major EPM planning tools in the market e.g., SAP BPC, Jedox, Anaplan or OneStream.
Deep business process understanding from a global manufacturing company is required.
In addition, you have:
·Effective communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to get people involved and excited about sometimes complex decisions
· Systematic approach – high on structure and time management skills
· Team player with practical experience in agile ways of working in the DevOps team
· Demonstrated experience implementing financial planning solutions with integration to SAP
· Strong domain experience within financial planning and consolidation including controlling projects
· Track record for optimization of handling large data volumes
Also, you have:
· Experience working with SaaS solutions
· A Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
· SQL knowledge
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
This position is being managed by our talent search partner EPICO. By clicking on the apply button you’ll be taken to the job post on EPICO’s page where you should hit apply to submit your application. A member of the EPICO team will then review your profile and application.