- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you passionate and energized about an HR architecture that can support both global and local HR processes, and do you have a passion for learning and a deep interest in HR tech?If you thrive in an international organization where many cultures meet, you can use your experience and be a part of an established product team at the LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities:· Speak the language of both tech and business, to help ensure we develop the right features in close collaboration across the organization
· Provide technical leadership in and across product teams to secure delivery in collaboration with business Product Managers
· Support Engineers with technical sparring
· Formulate the technical roadmap in collaboration with the Principal Engineer and Product manager
· Support and guide the selection process of new applications and solutions with the Hire to Retire Product team, using your brilliant collaboration skills
· Explore new technologies and methods and participate in prototypes with the product team
· Actively participate and contribute to cross-organizational initiatives, as well as collaborate with Competency leads regarding skills and opportunities for growth, improvement, and training
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of an established product team with experienced HR tech colleagues, and together with the team and business colleagues, you will be delivering and maintaining configuration of our Hire to Retire solutions where we mainly use Workday. You will be a key part of the LEGO Group’s expansions with new factories and brand retail stores around the world.
Together with other Lead Engineers, you will help the product teams succeed in the HR Technology area mainly for “Hire to Retire” which includes the master data, Reporting, Compensation, Benefits, Security, Compliance, and tenant management.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal Lead have a Masters degree in a related field or equivalent working experience as well as extensive experience with HR architecture - preferably from SaaS solutions.
In addition, you have:
· Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to get people involved and excited about sometimes complex decisions
· Systematic approach – high on structure and time management skills
· Strong knowledge on HCM solutions like Workday
· Team player and with practical experience in agile ways of working in DevOps teams
· Knowledge about GDPR and segregation of duties
Also, you have;
· Experience with integrating to other applications using API’s
· You have a curios mindset to actively explore new and better ways of working
· Experience from working in an international company with local legal regulations
In this role as Lead Engineer, you will work closely with the product team and the product manager that is delivering solutions for hire to retire of workers globally for our factories, offices, and stores. A big part in supporting and building the right architecture across the HR tech landscape and taking an active role in daily configuration and low code development is included.
The Digital organization consists of several Product Teams, each with distinct ownership of portfolio products and services. In this position, you will be a colleague to more than 500+ dedicated IT professionals working with state-of-the-art products and technologies. Corporate Products and Services innovates, designs, builds and runs the IT products consumed by the Corporate Functions worldwide at the LEGO Group.
We are working in an agile setup in DevOps teams and in close collaboration with other teams within the Digital and business areas.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playinga part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This position is being managed by our talent search partner EPICO. By clicking on the apply button you’ll be taken to the job post on EPICO’s page where you should hit apply to submit your application. A member of the EPICO team will then review your profile and application.