- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you skilled and passionate about Data Governance? We are looking to expand our team with a Data Governance expert to drive development, implementation, and execution of Data Governance across the LEGO Group.Does that sound like you? Come join us!
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for our new Senior Data Governance Specialist to champion, elevate and promote the importance of Data Governance and trusted data across all levels of the organization to anchor data ownership throughout the LEGO Group. You will drive the implementation of Data Governance in selected data areas and support them in setting the direction, making it operational and ensuring progress and value creation. Furthermore, you will:
• Guide, advise and challenge Data Owners, Data Leads and Data Stewards to be successful in their roles
• Prepare and facilitate communities, workshops, and meetings for selected areas
• Develop and maintain the Data Governance training setup and ensure Data Governance roles and relevant business partners are trained and onboarded
• Develop, maintain, and implement the Data Governance Framework and ensure it is integrated in relevant processes and part of how we operate across the organization
• Guide and contribute to setting the direction, ambition and prioritization for Data Governance and execution of roadmap and plans – and the ongoing evaluation of technology requirements to support Data Governance
Play your part in our team succeedingData Governance is a team within the Data Office. Our purpose is to build trust in and unlock the value from data - by driving Data Governance across the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?You have experience as a Data Governance expert in an international context, with a hands-on track-record of delivering development, implementation, and execution of Data Governance. Ideally, you have a deep understanding of frameworks and best practices for Data Governance and know how to develop and implement them. You also have the ability to develop great relationships and navigate with ease at all levels of the organization from senior management to specialists. In addition, you are:
• A skilled change agent and communicator knowing how to demonstrate the value of Data Governance, create organizational buy-in and get the organization to understand Data Governance
• Knowledgeable on how Data Governance, data quality, data lifecycle processes etc. impacts business performance due to your solid business understanding
• Skilled in preparing, facilitating, and driving forums, communities, workshops, and meetings with people across all levels of the organization
• Experienced in developing communication and training materials and performing training of people in Data Governance
• Passionate about Data Governance but also patient and persistent by nature
• Pragmatic with a “can do” attitude and known for the ability to make things happen
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.