- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you interested in driving simplicity and cohesiveness in our digital operating model together with a team of Transformation Partners?Bring your experience within technology strategy and pursue this opportunity to become a central part of the LEGO Group’s digital technology organisation!
Core ResponsibilitiesUpon joining our Digital Portfolio and Delivery Office, you will join our team of Transformation Partners.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Drive simplicity and cohesiveness in our digital operating model. You (and your Transformation Partner colleagues) do this through standardization and cross-fertilization of processes and tools. You will focus on areas where the value of adapting global processes and tools is higher than local adjustments.
• Enable Senior Leadership to lead by using the insights from the portfolio data (OKRs, Value Realisation, Team Performance, to name a few examples)
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Group has embarked on an ambitious journey, with the aim of enriching the digital experiences of our shoppers, consumers, partners and colleagues.
The Digital Portfolio and Delivery Office enables alignment of strategic digital objectives between senior tech and product leaders (VP level). We engage them in joint planning and execution of the digital business transformation and provide them with the insights to become a digital product organization with ONE digital operating model.
This is your chance to be a central part of the LEGO Group’s Digital organisation.
Do you have what it takes?• 3-5 years of experience as technology strategy consultant in an in-house consultancy function or from an international consultancy
• Experience with development and execution of technology strategies, roadmaps and Digital Operating Models
• Practical experience with OKR, product management and change management
• Proven partner management skills, specifically targeting VP and SVP layers
• Strong collaborative skills
• Proficient in English
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• olleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.