- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you want to be a part of building and maintaining our new Mobile Platform?Bring your energy and talent into our Mobile journey and help us build the platform for all our mobile software engineering teams across the LEGO Group!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will be part of a team where we build our future Mobile Platform and the tooling around it.
The future Mobile Platform will bring:
A CI/CD Infrastructure for macOS/iOS Development
API Enabled access to codesign resources
A community of mobile engineers
We strive for it to be the preferred platform for our colleagues in the LEGO Group when building mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Joining the new team in Digital Platforms you will help shaping the Mobile platform and ensure that we bring value to the rest of the LEGO Group.
You will engage in the full lifecycle of software development; understanding feature requests, development, testing and ensuring that our products are operating as expected in our live production environment.
You see the value in automation and are a curious engineer.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Mobile Platform team is one of the pillars of our newly established Digital Platforms department. Our goal is to create and maintain tools and infrastructure that can be reused and shared across all our product domains.
We apply platform engineering and product management practices to ensure we build what brings the most value to our customers (the other software engineers) and ensure a close feedback loop.
You will interact and learn from a diverse group of people from all over the world, all with the shared mission of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate is passionate about software development and has a few years' experience with software engineering.
MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent working experience
To succeed in this role, you already have experience within some of the following technologies or areas, or are curious to learn about it!
Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD)
You strive to improve your software craftmanship and are not afraid using your creativity and courage to solve complex tasks.
Proficiency in English, written and oral, is required.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.