- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you interested in creating playful and inclusive design solutions that will be seen by millions of kids around the world?You will join a team of dedicated designers working on LEGO.com/kids in a fun, agile environment, advocating for designing for kids' well-being!
Core Responsibilities• Create and collaborate on the full design process, from ideation and concepting to releasing final products on web and mobile.
• Work with user insights and research to improve and shape product experience and deliver new value to users.
• Explore hypothesis, ideas, concepts and solutions through research, competitor analysis and user testing.
• Present ideas and designs and explain rationale to senior stakeholders.
• Document design work and contribute to shared design guides and tools
Play your part in our team succeedingKids Technology is part of the Consumer and Creator Technology organization within Digital Technology. Kids Technology is responsible for creating consumer facing digital products such as LEGO.com for kids, LEGO Life app, Digital Building Instructions app and many more.
Do you have what it takes?The candidate we are looking for has some years of hands-on experience designing digital products for users on the web and mobile. Has the ability to create user journeys based on insights, wireframes and final UI, based on design systems, and is an:
• Expert user of Figma, Adobe applications and/or similar
• Strong collaboration skills and experience in working well with other team members and roles in an agile environment.
• Curiosity about delivering clear and well-founded proposals based on complex requirements.
• Great communication skills in person, as well as through your design solutions.
• Understanding insights and analytics and the ability to translate these into tangible actions
• Presentation skills and consistent record of working directly with clients
When applying please share with us your online portfolio. We will be handling applications from 20th of June and onwards.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.