- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you interested in being responsible for advocating and delivering best in class UX methodologies to our internal business user?Bring your love and passion for the full design process and come join an outstanding team of designers at the LEGO Group!
Core Responsibilities• Define a team based collaborative design process. Where you can define and distribute roles, exchange ideas, and aggregate outputs.
• Provide strategic support to product owners by conducting partner interviews, market research, qualitative & quantitative analysis, and moderating ideation sessions.
• Define persona profiles, scenarios, and storymaps to extract the user needs.
• Sketch the digital products’ information architecture, feature prioritization, and wireframing.
• Design hi-fidelity interfaces, assets, and interactive prototypes based on our internal design system, Klik.
• Build, recruit for, and moderate onsite or remote usability testing sessions. Then analyse, summarize, and define action items for the product team.
• Collaborate closely with the engineering team by delivering clear and clean designs. Oversee UX/UI implementation and engage with developers to define the best solution.
Play your part in our team succeedingWithin the Corporate Products and technologies team, we design, build, and maintain internal digital products that serve our colleagues every day.
As a Senior Digital Product Designer you’ll be responsible for advocating and delivering best in class UX methodologies. You’ll be collaborating with a cross-functional team, exchanging with peer designers, and mentoring junior designers.
Do you have what it takes?The candidate comes with some years of years experience as a designer with a track record of creating, enhancing, and delivering several digital products, and has an online portfolio that showcases great work and process. Furthermore we are looking for:
• Great communication and writing skills. Can eloquently present design concepts as well as synthesize research into practical items. Comfortable as a moderator in brainstorming and testing situations.
• Love and breath design. From sketching to pixel perfect screens, Comfortable in all steps of visualization and interactive prototyping.
• A great teammate. You are comfortable collaborating and being the UX voice in an agile paced cross-functional team. You like sharing your work and building valuable trust with the other designers in the organization.
• Extensive knowledge in the latest design and prototyping tools such as Figma. You understand the value of design systems and accessibility standards.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.