- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a graduate, or have already gained some experience, and want to play a core part in launching our new Marketing Planning solutions?Then, this is the opportunity to work with new technologies on a digital product, driven by user feedback and business value. Become part of a big technology community and accelerate your learning by working closely with an experienced colleague as your mentor.
Core ResponsibilitiesJoin a newly established team and collaborate with Product Owners and Software Engineers to contribute to the development and rollout of a new cloud-based (SaaS) Marketing Planning product with focus on marketing campaign planning across The LEGO Group.
• Participate in clarifying user needs and formulate user stories, working with business users and product manager.
• Configure our SaaS solution to deliver functionality and business value specified in user stories.
• Work closely with other engineers testing new functionality before releasing to end users.
• Support end-user training and roll out
Play your part in our team succeedingWe deliver marketing planning solutions that help our internal marketeers plan and optimize their campaign activities and investments. We work with a modern tech stack based on serverless technologies in AWS combined with selected SaaS solutions.
Sharing findings and bringing forth new knowledge is a natural outcome of the day-to-day collaboration in the team.
You will be part of the broader Marketing & Engagement area, where we are organized in agile product teams with the end-to-end responsibility for the product in close collaboration with colleagues in the corresponding business areas.
The team is based at the brand-new LEGO Campus in Billund, offering an exciting, inspiring, and flexible work environment.
Do you have what it takes?If you have the flair and passion for technology this is an exciting opportunity to grow your technical skills and understanding of business processes in the marketing area. Whether you are newly educated or have a couple of years of experience isn’t important. The important thing is having the right learning approach and passion to dive into a new application area.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have competence within the following:
• General flair and curiosity for technology - experience working with configuration is a plus.
• Ability to analyze business problems and find the best technical solution to deliver business value.
• Focused and driven by solving problems and seeing results with attention to detail
• Good communication skills, particularly in translating business requirements into technical solutions and facilitating discussions between business and tech teams
• Experience working in agile product teams is a plus.
• Experience with Power PBI development is a plus
Advanced English, both written and spoken, is a must as we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® TeamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.