- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a graduate, or have already gained some experience, and want to play a core part in launching our new Marketing Planning solutions?Then, this is the opportunity to work with new technologies on a digital product, driven by user feedback and business value. Become part of a big technology community and accelerate your learning by working closely with an experienced developer as your mentor.
Core ResponsibilitiesJoin a newly established team and collaborate closely with your colleagues in the Marketing Planning team which is a cross-functional team ensuring value adding planning solutions for our Marketeers.
• Contribute to the development and rollout of a new cloud-based Marketing Planning product with focus on marketing campaign planning across the LEGO Group.
• Work with technologies like Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, and NoSQL.
• Work closely with the other engineers in the team to implement new capabilities.
Play your part in our team succeedingWe deliver marketing planning solutions that help our internal marketeers plan and optimize their campaign activities and investments. We work with a modern tech stack based on serverless technologies in AWS combined with selected SaaS solutions.
Knowledge sharing and bringing forth new ideas is a natural part of the day-to-day collaboration in the team.
You will be part of the broader Marketing & Engagement area, where we are organized in agile product teams with the end-to-end responsibility for the product in close collaboration with colleagues in the corresponding business areas.
The team is based at the brand-new LEGO Campus in Billund, offering an exciting, inspiring, and flexible work environment.
Do you have what it takes?Whether you’ve recently graduated or have a couple of years of experience isn’t important. The important thing is having the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application area. Knowledge or experience with any of the following is a definite advantage:
• Cloud providers like AWS, Google, or Azure
• REST or GraphQL APIs
• Cloud infrastructure and IaC
To succeed in this role, you possess one or more of thefollowing:
• Passion for technology, open-source, and an eagerness to explore new technologies.
• Understanding of the value of software craftmanship.
• Willingness to speak up and learn from failures.
Advanced English, both written and spoken, is a must as we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® TeamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.