- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a UX architect that can help us build engaging services for the LEGO Group’s digital ecosystem?This outstanding possibility will give you the ability to apply all your know-how in User-Centered Design to delight our Consumers all over the world.
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for someone that lives UX, who can bring a data-driven, user focused approach to complex digital products that reach across all our digital experiences.
• Bring a comprehensive UX approach to all stages of digital product development for products within the LEGO Identity area, from early exploration to implementation & delivery.
• Comfortable with using data to drive design development processes.
• Facilitate user testing & research to ensure we’re identifying & solving real problems for our users.
• Be a driving force within the team for experimentation & prototyping.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Account products are key components of our digital ecosystem and enable us to build direct relationships with our consumers that are long-lasting and significant.
You will take a role within an empowered, multi-functional product team that builds the gateway to all the experiences, acting as a central figure in ensuring that what we build is safe, intuitive, and fun for kids and adults across the globe.
This role will also be part of the Digital Design Community with other skilled designers - together advancing the UX maturity of the digital technology organization in the LEGO Group.
The team is based at the brand-new LEGO Campus in Billund, offering an exciting, inspiring, and flexible work environment.
Do you have what it takes?The preferred candidate has several years of experience working with digital ecosystems and services and solid experience as a UX designer or UX researcher delivering products on mobile or web. You restlessly tackle sophisticated problems through collaboration with your team, partners, and users. We expect the candidate to be agile and flexible to adapt the design process based on project needs, yet able to explain important consequences of tradeoffs.
• Experience with digital design tools such as Figma, InVision or Sketch.
• Hands on experience with UX research techniques, designing and running user testing, and facilitating creative workshops with cross functional teams.
• Familiarity with component-based pattern libraries and working with design systems and design token.
To succeed in this role, the candidate ideally has competence within the following:
• A confident, passionate communicator. You are at ease presenting, collaborating with, and talking to people in all levels of large organizations.
• Curious and positive approach + shown eagerness to continuous learning through your previous experiences.
• Accustomed to voicing support for the benefits of the human-centered approach to design with a win-win-win demeanor for you, for collaborators, and for the end user.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team – and please, an available online portfolio listed on your resume.
Join the global LEGO® TeamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.