- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you interested in joining the Security Engineering team that is responsible for improving the security posture of the LEGO Group?We are on a journey to help our product teams by providing high quality security data and guidance.
• Reduce vulnerabilities and improve security control effectiveness
• Learn and grow – we will help
• Contribute to delivery of security initiatives
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Group is looking for an Associate Security Engineer to join our Posture Management team.
Security Posture Management exists to help the LEGO Group stay cyber resilient. You’ll spend your time helping product teams to reduce defects and improve control effectiveness by providing easy access to expertise, embedded security, and superior vulnerability management processes.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Denmark. Our office is located in Billund, the home of the brick.
Do you have what it takes?
• Technical knowledge of software, computers, or networks, ideally from a security perspective
• Demonstrable passion for cyber security
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and the ability to explain your reasoning
• Curiosity. Do you have a growth mindset and take advantage of learning opportunities?
• Bravery. Do you take ownership of problems, speak up when you disagree, and commit to the best idea even if it isn’t your own?
• Focus. Do you roll up your sleeves and get things done?
• Advanced English both written and verbal is a need since we are an internationally gathered team
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Bring your tech talent and people passion into play and become part of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with other specialists that share interest!"