- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Communication
Do you have what it takes to lead creative communication projects aimed at inspiring the builders of tomorrow?This is your chance to connect your marketing and business understanding to creative communication development at LEGO Agency - the internal agency of the LEGO Group!
Core ResponsibilitiesA role at the heart of communication
As a senior partner, you will be responsible for some of our most important projects. You will be part of the Global Communication Partner team of 14 colleagues and work closely with the many highly skilled specialists. From here, you will communicate with and advise business owners in Denmark and overseas, translating needs and objectives into concrete projects for developing global communication strategies, concepts and toolboxes. This entails:
• Driving complex international projects from initial briefing through strategic and creative development to delivery of the global communication toolbox
• Functioning as the link between business owners, agency teams and multiple company divisions, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and involved in the development as needed
• Defining scope and setting direction for the project team
• Securing the necessary involvement of regional LEGO Agency Hubs to ensure that regional needs are being met and that regional amplification of campaigns continues in line with global strategy and concept
• Collaborating with media agencies and other LEGO® partners
• Functioning as budget responsible for projects
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Agency - where work and play connect
We are approximately 400 employees globally, dedicated towards developing communication that excites and engages our target audiences, children and adults alike, across the world.
We work together across functional teams and levels to share ideas and push the boundaries for creative communication. You will have an outstanding opportunity to play with and share new ideas to help set the direction for future communication.
Do you have what it takes?
Communication professional with strong people and leadership skills
To succeed in this position, you are a skilled strategic thinker with strong partner management capabilities and the ability to analyse needs and objectives to set the direction for communication. You are skilled at driving processes in a complex organisation through informal leadership and collaboration, whilst challenging the status quo with out-of-the-box ideas that hit home for both children and adult audiences. You also bring:
• A marketing or communications degree, preferably at master´s level
• 4+ years´ of experience with driving international value-based brand communication development aimed at consumers and shoppers, e.g. as an agency account director/consultant or marketing communication responsible
• Deep understanding of B2B, shopper- and consumer marketing
• Solid experience with digital marketing and development of integrated campaigns
• Understanding of how to maximise the full potential of the modern media landscape
• A strong business/commercial understanding
• Travel 10-20 days per year to meet with partners
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.