- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
- - Digital
Are you passionate about elevating digital people technology to the next level?Bring your digital expertise to the table and help craft the way LEGO workforce uses digital services in their every day.
Core Responsibilities• Drives a “product culture” mentality by matching people and their skills to product and service teams
• A co-leader on technology, architecture and engineering/functional practices as well as supporting teams
• Assumes people leadership responsibilities for Lead Engineers and one or more competency leaders being the leader of leaders, including coaching, driving personal development and staffing.
• Ensure product delivery of a high standard across the product area
Play your part in our team succeeding!Your role is to lead the People Technology teams. Your teams play an important role in the life of future and current LEGO employees by:
• a simple and engaging way to manage employee journeys and moments that matter (along the hire to retire spectrum)
• ensure employees reach their full potential and can be their best working selves
• ensure compliant, timely and accurate payroll processing.
• delivering professional recruiting and engaging onboarding experience
• inspiring and enabling colleagues to be ambassadors and stewards of the LEGO group's social responsibility stance – at the workplace, at our homes and our communities
Do you have what it takes?• Master’s degree in an engineering-related field or equivalent working experience
• Proven experience within similar competency areas
• Demonstrated leadership capability driving transformation and delivering digital solutions
• Has technical knowledge and leadership within the competency areas and high-level knowledge of broader engineering fields.
• Influences others to accept practices and approaches, via the ability to communicate and influence senior leadership levels/executive leadership.
• Build strong relationships and set direction, in collaboration with business partners and end user representatives
• Develops professional capabilities by defining and mastering professional standards and work methodologies and training competency resources
• Set the strategic and technical direction within your capability areas and ensure its adoption.
• Foster a collaborative environment for teams and individuals enabling them to release their potential
• Build a structure for and secure execution of knowledge sharing and interest groups
• Previous experience working with human capital management (HCM)solutions including recruitment, onboarding, talent development, time & attendance, and payroll would be advantageous
• Experience from working with SaaS based HCM solutions like Workday or SAP SuccessFactors would be a plus
• Experience in handling GDPR and local PII regulations
• Strong command of the English language
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.