- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you an all around SAP development expert and want to explore the intersection of SAP and cloud technologies?We are seeking an expert and self-motivated Senior SAP Developer to be the go-to person in our SAP Platform team regarding development standards and custom code life-cycle management by using cloud-native tooling and automation.
Core Responsibilities• Develop and Maintain our Development guidelines for SAP Developments and Extensions together with our engineering community.
• Take ownership of our SAP Change Management process by ensuring all code pushed into our platform has gone through a pipeline of automated checks and tests.
• Collaborate with our internal customers (Product Teams that are building and extending SAP Solutions) on key features that SAP Platform can implement to support their daily work.
• Be on top of the latest and greatest in terms of SAP Development technologies and how they can be integrated with a broader technology ecosystem.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe SAP Platform Product Team is one of the pillars of our newly established Digital Platforms department and plays a critical role in the success of our business.
Our SAP Platform is responsible for critical processes and data and is at the core of our API first strategy.
This role has an important mission to ensure we provide the features needed to support the product teams in Digital Technology on their journey of being engineering, architecture and product lead through our digital transformation.
Do you have what it takes?At least 5 years of experience as an ABAP Developer with a focus on both architecture and development best practices.
Phenomenal partner management capabilities and ability to translate business needs into technical deliveries.
• Deep experience with ABAP development especially on ABAP OO and best practices.
• Experience with SAP Fiori application development, including CDS views and Annotations.
• Deep experience with OData Services.
• Exposure to SAP BTP and its available services.
• Experience working in an agile development team.
• A great collaborator and enjoys sharing your knowledge with the team.
• Always willing to keep up-to-date, learn new skills, and ability to quickly apply these in your daily work.
In addition, it would be great if you also know about:
• Exposure to SAP CAP framework.
• Exposure to non-SAP technologies ( AWS , Node.js and etc ) and willingness to play on the intersection of those with SAP.
• API Development using Open API Specifications.
• Programming skills with other multi purpose programming languages (Python, Typescript and etc. )
• Experience with ABAPGit.
• Willingness to learn about Kubernetes and how to use it to extend SAP applications.
You have some years of experience working in an international organization with a complex IT environment, and you have a relevant technical background (i.e. you hold a degree in Computer Science, engineering, or similar).
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.