- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you want to build fantastic digital interactions and designs to empower business partners, salespeople, and content creators of The LEGO Group?Bring your hands on experience with embedded product design, user experience and user interface design and come join a newly established and energized team!
Core Responsibilities• Create compelling, user-centered, branded digital experiences guided by user insights
• Drive user experience efforts and deliverables of a digital product
• Plan, conduct and synthesize user research, user testing and other product discovery activities, and delivering meaningful qualitative and quantitative user insights
• Create design solutions articulated through new product concepts, storyboards, designs, screen flows and prototypes aimed for The LEGO Group's business partners and internal salespeople.
• Validate and optimize design solutions through concept and usability testing, as well as tracking metrics and analytics
• Work closely with the engineering team to ensure proper implementation of high-fidelity prototypes
Play your part in our team succeedingWorking closely with the product, engineering, design and leadership team, you will bring life to digital experiences and ensure impact across the product. With a passion for research, facilitation and high-fidelity prototyping, you will craft consistent and engaging user experiences, shaping the overall UX direction of one of our products: The Content Self-Service.
The Commercial Content area consists of digital product teams that work closely together, to support The LEGO Group’s retail business partners and our sales organization - in this way they help us reach as many children as possible and inspire the builders of tomorrow.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for a candidate with a background in usability, user experience, digital design, engineering psychology, or information technology, with experience working in design teams in an agile product development setting, very close to business, design and engineering deliverables.
• Preferably capabilities in strategy, research and design: behavioral mapping, interaction design, design thinking process, etc
• Communicating design work, documenting and sharing with partners, engineers and design community
• Ability to work with, and contributing to design systems that consistently scale across platforms
• Proven experience working in self-governing agile teams, close to engineers
• Ability to fully run agile compatible activities such as Design Thinking workshops and Design Sprints
• Tools proficiency: Figma, Miro, Adobe Suite, Microsoft etc
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.