- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Want to build outstanding digital interactions and designs to empower business partners, salespeople, and content creators of The LEGO Group?Bring your visual design experience delivering digital products for web, desktop, tablet, mobile apps and come join a passionate team!
Core Responsibilities• Create design solutions articulated through new product concepts, storyboards, detailed visual designs, screen flows and prototypes aimed for The LEGO Group's business partners and internal salespeople.
• Produce high-fidelity designs for desktop, tablet and mobile, supported by our design system: “Klik”
• Validate and optimize design solutions: frequently interview and test users, to ensure viability of design - and iterate visual designs accordingly.
• Conducting product discovery activities and designing deliveries of the outcome
• Work closely with the engineering team to ensure proper implementation of high-fidelity designs
• Create compelling, usable, branded experiences guided by user insights
Play your part in our team succeeding!Working closely with the product, engineering, design and leadership team, you will bring life to concepts and ensure visual impact across the product. With a passion for color, typography, creative designs and animation, you will craft consistent and engaging user interfaces, shaping the overall UI direction of one of our products: The Virtual Showroom.
The Commercial Content area consists of digital product teams that work closely together, to support The LEGO Group’s retail business partners and our sales organization - in this way they help us reach as many children as possible and inspire the builders of tomorrow.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in digital, visual, user experience, interface or web design with experience working in design teams in an agile product development setting, very close to design and engineering deliverables. If you are truly passionate about usability and the user-centered process, you might be the right fit.
• Specialized in producing user flows, interactive prototypes with visually appealing designs, and validate and iterate to final UI solutions
• Ability to work with, and contributing to design systems that consistently scale across platforms
• Natural at communicating design work, documenting and sharing with engineers and design community
• Proven experience working in self-governing agile teams, close to engineers
• Ability to support agile compatible activities such as Design Thinking workshops and Design Sprints
• Tools proficiency: Figma, Miro, Framer, Adobe Suite, etc
Furthermore, it would be nice for the candidate to have:
• Experience designing Business to Business enabling designs and interfaces
• Experience with creating animations and AR/XR experiences
• Experience in contributing to the build up of a design system
• Foundational skills in web technologies like HTML, CSS and JS
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.