- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you an SAP BW professional on the lookout for a growth possibility in a value oriented and agile environment – and strive for learning a new tech stack?Come join and be part of the bigger Partner & Markets area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our partners and the LEGO® sales organization and joining a group of highly dedicated engineers striving to deliver the best possible solutions to our end users.
In the role as Senior BI Engineer, you will use your profound knowledge about SAP BW and surrounding technologies to consistently contribute to the development of the digital solutions within the product team Commercial Planning & Execution. You will utilize your experience to steer the team and its members in the right technical direction and work closely with the rest of the team as well as partners and you will take ownership of the things that you work with.
• Transform business requirements/user stories into technical solutions in close collaboration with the rest of the product team.
• Architect, design, build and/or configure the data foundation in SAP BW for our frontend applications (e.g., SAP Analytics Cloud, BeX and PowerBI).
• Ensure architecture is outstanding and that development standards are followed.
• Build and secure relevant and stable integration between SAP BW and other SAP (and non-SAP, e.g., API/Data Services) solutions.
• Refine user stories in collaboration with the product team.
• Mentor colleagues within your functional area.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Commercial Planning & Execution team is one of several product teams within the Partner & Markets area. The purpose for the team is to digitalize the commercial planning processes within the LEGO Group and establish a common data foundation for these. We enable sales colleagues with digital tools for in-year and next year planning.
Together we will play an essential part in redefining our organization into product, engineering and architecture led. To work closely with the other members of this agile product team to secure ongoing delivery of value to our end users.
The team is based at the brand-new LEGO Campus in Billund, offering an exciting, inspiring, and flexible work environment.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in this role, you ideally have competence within the following:
• Strong curiosity about developing and encouraging others.
• Shown eagerness to continuous learning through your previous experiences.
• Dare to speak up and learn from failures.
• Grow with both experimentations and the long haul.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.