- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
The LEGO Group is looking for a Manager Specialist with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues for the for the LEGO® digital products teams.The Manager Specialist will be part of our Digital Technology team in Billund. They will play a crucial role in the fascinating digital transformation of the LEGO Group, where we constantly seek improvement of our digital products and efficiency of the Product Teams.
Core responsibilities• Be the informal leader of the IT Support team in our brand-new Campus in Billund
• Drive end user satisfaction by receiving, managing, prioritizing, escalating, closing and communicating about tickets from colleagues and vendors.
• Ensure a swift and efficient resolution of issues by proficiently and consistently resolving issues for all supported solutions and quickly assigning/escalating more complex issues to product teams.
• Provide high quality self-service channels or resources by e.g., authoring, editing, and publishing knowledgebase content.
• Improve end user satisfaction through the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures, and by identifying and suggesting process improvements.
• Support user-centric product development by e.g., providing input and identifying areas of improvement that could increase user experience and reduce reported issues.
• Work towards a culture of self service, automation, and waste reduction.
Play your part in our team succeedingWe, as the Global End-User Support organization, take great pride in:
• Demonstrating technologies resulting in an End User Satisfaction above 96%.
• Supporting a wide range of existing technologies and solutions.
• Staying on top of what our “customers” need from us, and be able to constantly learn and grow our teams.
As Global End User Support, we are working closely with various Agile Methodologies which enable us to provide our stakeholders with a proactive and value adding service. You play a key role as part of a geographical Product Team. Within the team you, will have a Service Owner setting the direction and prioritization of your work and a Competency Lead who will act as your daily leader and help with focus and delivery of the committed work. We are working in sprints, are conducting Agile ceremony meetings ensuring we focus on what brings the most value for our users.
Do you have what it takes?Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate can act as informal leader of the team. You can proactively engage with stakeholders inside Digital Technology as well as in the business areas. You can analyze and troubleshoot technical issues related to LEGO digital products. You also have a good understanding of supported applications, systems and technologies as well as knowledge of ITIL and Agile ways of working.
In addition, we expect you to have:
• The ability to- or insterest in analyzing and working with data to improve our service
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in a structured way.
• Active listening and strong communication skills to relate to all levels of the organization.
• Ability to translate IT language to end users.
As a person, you are passionate to learn and understand new technologies/best practices. You are a team player who actively share knowledge. You have good documentation skills, and you exhibit a customer service mindset and a good sense of urgency and prioritization.
This position is being managed by our talent search partner Cielo. By clicking on the apply button you’ll be taken to the job post on Cielo’s LinkedIn page where you should hit apply to submit your application. A member of the Cielo team will then review your profile and application.