- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you have a solid grasp on SAP BW on HANA architecture, business proficiency in SQL scripting and a passion for learning?- then take this outstanding opportunity to join our high priority Data Warehouse Enablement Team in the making!
Within the first three months you will already be part of our data platform architectural decisions. And to top that up, your curious personality and proactive input will be vital in the creation of our team!
We are hiring two engineer or senior engineer profiles in permanent roles based in LEGO headquarters - Billund, Denmark. We are also introducing a hybrid working model allowing a split of working on site but also working from home for a number of days per week where appropriate.
Core responsibilities• Ensure relevant and consistent integration between SAP BW on HANA system and other SAP (and non-SAP) solutions.
• Analyze existing data solutions/integrations to suggest and implement improvements.
• Our team will lead the upgrades and future platform migrations, and we expect that your strong participation in such projects.
• You can expect to participate and lead Proof of Concepts (PoCs) with new technology.
• Work closely with experienced engineers from different product teams (Data Science, data Analytics, etc.)
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our Data Warehouse Enablement Team sits within the Data Platform department of Data Office. The department consists of multiple teams that focus on building innovative data platform solutions for the entire LEGO Group and all our customers.
"This team will grow to 4-6 persons. Here you will play a vital role in developing and securing high priority platform solutions that embed extremely important business processes"
Do you have what it takes?Good communication and interpersonal skills are vital, as is a willingness to learn and understanding of new technologies/best practices. You complete us by bringing:
• A background in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
• Solid understanding in SAP BW on HANA architecture.
• Experience in SQL scripting and query optimization for data platforms (Synapse, SAP HANA, Snowflake, DataBricks or equivalent).
• At least 1+ years of hands-on experience architecting, developing and/or managing the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
Nice extra features would be:
• As we will move our platform from on prem to the cloud, familiarity with Cloud Providers (i.e.: Amazon Web Services) would be a definite plus. Also, a technical knowledge of EDWs technologies or platforms, will bring us even closer to success
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.