- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion about cloud into play by helping the LEGO Group?Then this is your unique opportunity to be a part of defining and building new technology products in an engaging, dynamic, and pioneering product team!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs our new Senior Engineer you will be part of an engineering team building applications and APIs that will deliver this vision.
You have a passion for building scalable solutions that enable your users to work efficiently. You are a team player that loves the dynamics of an autonomous full-featured product team with an end-to-end responsibility and a close collaboration with the business. You will also be mentoring student workers and associate engineers in your team.
• Take part in architecting the applications.
• Enable fantastic user experiences for both application users and API consumers.
• Participate in reviews and sparring about architecture with other engineers to secure high quality in our solutions.
• Build high performance services using primarily serverless microservice technologies in the AWS cloud.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Group has a vision for enabling customers, partners, and LEGO® employees to access and collaborate around digital assets and product data easily and securely.
Do you have what it takes?You probably have a degree in Computer Science or related technical field combined with some years of work experience. We will consider and weigh functional experience and academic qualifications at equal terms.
We expect you to have:
• 5+ years of experience with developing and designing scalable applications.
• You speak Node.js, Java, Typescript, or similar programming languages fluently.
• Solid web-dev experience.
• Experience with security in web-based solutions and APIs.
• Interest in mentoring student workers and associate engineers.
• Familiarity with container technologies.
• Interest in automating build/deployment pipelines (CI/CD).
Nice if you have:
• Experience with operating high-performance applications and services in the AWS cloud.
• Familiarity with React.js and GraphQL.
• DevOps experience.
• Experience building distributed systems using microservice architecture.
Join the Global LEGO® TeamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.