- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Analytics, Insights & Business Intellige
- - Supply Chain
Do you want to play a part in delivering sustainable products for the builders of tomorrow?Then, apply for this role in our amazing team contributing to provide fundamental data support to the Supply Chain within LEGO® Operations
Core Responsibilities• Secure right data within right time with assignments such as Bill of Material creation and maintenance, and handling Engineering Change Orders.
• Together with your closest team colleagues take a lead on the daily operational tasks to handle requests for Bill of Material changes from our partners.
• Support master data specialists in strategic projects with a variation of executional tasks such as migration jobs, data typing etc.
• Run reports for data-validation to enable data governance and quality, in here take a role to continuously seek the best ways of executing data-validation in cooperation with your team and the master data specialists in your area.
• Secure Master Data quality and readiness for planning operations at our production facilities globally. This by supporting the processes for the operational part with great communication and coordination - especially towards product design, engineering and production sites.
Play your part in our team succeedingMaster Data in Supply Chain Foundation is an interface between marketing novelty projects and planning/manufacturing with a central role in the organization to provide the foundation for Supply Chain Planning - all in all to keep up a high data quality as a prerequisite for stable planning processes.
Joining the Master Data team in Global Operations & Planning Excellence as Master Data Analyst, is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the product steps from development to production seen with a data perspective.
The Master Data team is one of the many areas contributing to the program of reaching the sustainability goal of the company. As our ambition to use sustainable packaging solutions puts new demands on our Master Data Team, this role will bring a high focus on the packaging area of the sustainability involvement.
Do you have what it takes?• Experience within master data, supply chain, logistics, quality, production planning etc. is strong values for the job
• Knowhow from a production company is an advantage.
• Experience with ERP systems preferable SAP
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs especially Excel is a requirement
• Preferable an educational background with relation to supply chain, logistics and/or quality. If newly graduated, educational background could be Production Engineer or Master in Supply Chain Management.
• You are detail oriented, structured and have a systematic way of working
• Able to communicate complex and detailed function/situation/data in a meaningful and compelling way to “outsiders”.
• Experience with Continuous Improvement and Visual Management
As a person, we expect you to be a standout colleague, who truly understand the need of collaboration, support and openness to make the best results! Besides, you are curious to explore new ways of working in order to develop and improve our daily work!
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.