- - Storbritannien, London, Greater London
- - Danmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you passionate about tackling complex software engineering problems?This role is anchored in our CG product team and the role include handling tasks such as Design, technical architecture, proof of concept, implementation & roll out.
The position can be taken on from either London or Billund.
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an experienced Developer/engineer to join the Computer Graphics product team to develop the pipeline, production tools and workflows to meet our artists needs and deliver the digital visualization content solutions to meet the current and future business requirements for The LEGO Group. We are pursuing a flexible design and a marketing process that uses VFX, animation or gaming standards.
• Provide solutions to support the Product Managers vison for the product in line with key business strategy as well as offering solutions on future business needs.
• Take lead on all technical solution alignment, both internally and with other product teams
• Support and enhance current workflows and pipeline
• Design/Testing/Documenting of future Tools and pipeline requirements
• Solve problems and implement solutions
• Review code and offer constructive feedback
• Attend daily department meetings as required
• Engage with the users & customers to fully understand their needs and deliver the best solutions
• To be able to work autonomously and within the team to deliver on business aligned objectives and roadmap
Play your part in our team succeeding!As part of the LEGO Play Software organization you will work as a trusted member of the CG product team. A team consisting of skilled and experienced developers together with the Product Manager in helping define the visual quality, mature the existing pipeline & tools but also help design, and implement new tools and pipeline to meet our customers future content needs.
This is a great opportunity to help build the future for CG image creation in the LEGO Group. You will also align closely with our Principal Engineers, Solution Architects, and Product Managers in other product teams & key areas of the business
Do you have what it takes?• Solid experience with VFX/animation/gaming tools or equivalent.
• Experience in designing and creating systems, tools, and assets for production
• Extensive technical knowledge of common production pipeline requirements
• Experience with 3D pipeline integrations (Python, C++, third-party APIs)
• Ability to collaborate and offer solutions with great problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer science fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
• Hands-on experience implementing modern software architectural principles
• Knowledge of Maya
• Preferably experience working in a technical leadership role on one or more agile teams in a product model
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.