- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
We are on an exciting journey transforming the digital technology organization into being product-, engineering- and architecture led through DevOps teams.If you are a passionate Software Engineer that lives for automation, API integration, and driving phenomenal user experiences, then join our Colleague Enablement team where we enable all our colleagues with the right access, hardware, communication, and collaboration tools.
Core responsibilities• You will design, build, and implement API’s
• You always think, how can we improve and automate our solutions via Infrastructure as code.
• You design and build solutions for self-service.
• As part of a DevOps team, you will handle support at 3rd level, so you are up for technical challenges and have a strong methodic mentality to tackle these.
• Ensure the technology stack remains relevant and secure in a world that is constantly evolving.
Play your part in our team succeedingColleague enablement consists of 4 great product teams:
Office Communication & Events provides a centralized platform for online communication and the toolbox to enable the LEGO group to facilitate virtual collaboration, one-one, one-many and many-many scenarios.
Identity and Access Management provides a centralized platform for identity, access, and authorization for colleagues and partners.
Productivity and Collaboration has the ownership for the Office 365 suite of tools, and any 3rd party tools that enable our colleagues to collaborate and improve efficiency, both onsite and remotely - individually and as a team.
End User Devices provides our global workforce with the basic IT tools for working at home and at the office. Including hardware devices, such as phones, computers, and related accessories and the software on the device.
We strive to create a culture of learning and growth through experiments and agility. We are teams of technically friendly people and love to learn about the latest technical solutions while having fun.
Do you have what it takes?You probably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology – or have equivalent working experience.
As we have more positions, we are both looking for senior people with several years' experience, but also newly graduates, but we expect that you have great passion for the below technologies and strong desire to learn about them.
• Experience with at least one programming language
• Knowledge about API architectures and development
• Cloud deployment and CI/CD tools
• You have an analytic mindset, and a self-driven eagerness to learn and get things done.
• You stay on top of your field and trends via your strong interest in new technologies. You are motivated and are driven by improving your current abilities and learning new skills.
• You have strong collaboration skills and are a phenomenal teammate.
• You know about Agile and DevOps delivery methods.
• You thrive in a fast-moving international environment
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.