- - Ungarn, Budapest, Pest
- - Danmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you curious to learn and motivated to work with data and business intelligence in an IT organization? Or do you seek to use and improve you SAP-BW, HANA or Data Warehousing skills even further in a new organization or team?We are currently hiring for two positions so candidates with less experience will be considered as junior BI engineer.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs our BI Engineer in our Global Data Office organization, you will become part of a team of great individuals who strive to build and improve a high-quality data foundation on The LEGO Group’s Data Platform. You will be joining one of our Data Foundation product teams and in close collaboration with data owners and data specialists across the company you will secure data intelligence is enabled for end-users of your product team!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Design, build and/or configure Data Foundation solutions, through good collaboration with the other product team members.
• Ensure implementation of business logic and business definitions in close collaboration with business partners. Secure product robustness and reliability in the trusted Data Foundation we are providing.
• Engineer the Data Foundation product to follow the highest development standards (incl. documentation and efficiency) and secure the highest standards of security and data privacy are followed.
• Build efficient and optimal solutions by challenging ideas/opinions and secure excellent quality is delivered to the users by securing proper unit and integration testing before deployment
• Suggest and define future stories to support the Product Owner
Play your part in our team succeedingThe role of the Data Office is to drive value from data across the LEGO Group. Our team builds and runs our central Data Platform, and is a Centre of Excellence for data intelligence, data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
You will play a crucial part in transforming our organization to being engineering and architecture led within the Data Office. You will be working with fellow BI and data engineers to deliver solutions with proper architecture that will enable the company to become data driven.
Do you have what it takes?• Solid experience of min. 3-5 years relevant hands-on experience delivering SAP-BW/HANA Data Foundation solutions, preferably in a business-facing role.
• Work experience in performing data analysis and data profiling using complex SQL on various source systems
• Good communication skills and complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions with partners of all levels of expertise
• Deep understanding of vendor-provided solutions and configuration practices (SAP BW/HANA)
• Actively shares knowledge and contributes to communities
• An appetite to learn and understand new technologies /best practices and grasp the technical components of the domains/products as well as to understand technical part to support Agile development
• Experience in Agile development/configuration, full-stack development (or similar) experience preferred
• Some travelling might be required (5%)
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.