- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you passionate about great data quality and do you want to enable the entire LEGO Group to achieve it?We are currently embarking on the journey to form the Data Governance team! This role will play an important part in how we shape and perform Data Quality Management along the entire data lifecycle as part of our Data Governance efforts across the LEGO Group!
Come join us!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will become an expert on Data Quality Management and help enable the organization to improve data quality across the data lifecycle. You will take a leading role in developing and maintaining the Data Quality Management concepts, guidelines, best practices, and solutions to support it. You will ensure we are able to report on and visualize data quality to all levels of the organization. Furthermore, you will:
• Proactively support the organization in analyzing and profiling current state of data, identify data quality issues and suggest areas for improvement
• Apply Data Quality Management practices from data creation in operational systems, through data pipelines to analytical consumption.
• Prepare and facilitate workshops and Data Quality Management training and introduction to partners across the organization
• Guide, advise and challenge Data Owners and Data Stewards to be successful in their roles
• Participate in developing the overall Data Governance Framework
• Contribute to setting the overall direction and ambition for Data Governance and execution of roadmap and plans
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Data Governance team is a part of the Data Office. Our purpose is to drive scalable, and technology enabled Data Governance across the LEGO Group – to build trust in data and realize the value of data.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for candidates with 3-5 years’ experience as a Data Quality expert in a global context, with a track-record of enabling organizations to improve data quality. You have a holistic view on data quality; understanding how data is created/maintained in business processes, how to measure/visualize data quality and utilize those insights to drive data quality improvements. In addition, you are:
• Experienced in developing concepts, best practices, and guidelines for Data Quality Management and making them operational
• Knowledgeable of data lifecycle processes, data quality and how it relates to business processes and impacts business performance
• Skilled in supporting the organization with data quality reports & dashboards, data quality analysis, duplicate checks, outlier detection etc. - using dedicated Data Quality Management tools or alternatively Power BI / Tableau
• Experienced working with quality of master data in ERP and preferably also data quality in data pipelines and big-data platforms such as AWS
• Comfortable developing training materials and training partners in Data Quality Management
• Passionate and proactive about Data Quality but also patient and persistent by nature and known for the ability to make things happen
• Able to build strong relationships
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.