- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you enthusiastic about adding new value through self-service data intelligence?Do you have the collaborative skills, the learning passion and the experience to sync our administration and self-service enablement of Power BI within a global organization?
Then join our cool team in this new role and make a difference for the entire LEGO group!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Sr. Data Tool Specialist in the Data Tool & Portal enablement team, you will have the responsibility to craft and implement how we build up self-service capabilities in the business.
• Be main participant and driver for the Power BI self-service maturity journey to enable self-service analytics and data intelligence within business areas across the LEGO Group.
• Define processes, plans, structure and best practices for self-service enablement.
• Engage with Microsoft, Tableau and other key externals partners to ensure The LEGO Group has innovative strategy for enabling our business partners.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur team sits within Data Office. You will be part of a skilled team of Data Tool Specialists who are experts within Power BI & Tableau. You will work in close collaboration with both digital and business people to define strategies for adoption of the tools and drive the agenda for building up capabilities within the business!
Do you have what it takes?Background within a business-related field, such as Business Intelligence / Engineering / information management / Analytics or equivalent working experience with strong track record. In additional, you have:
• 3+ years of proven expert level Power BI experience from a large enterprise & experience with implementing self-service at large scale
• Vast knowledge on Power BI functionalities such as Power query, flows, DAX, M and SQL
• Expert in reporting, dashboard UI/UX, and analysis
• Excellent communication & facilitation skills
• Extensive understanding of data architecture and tools
• Able to discuss technical topics in non-technical terms
• Takes initiative and drive tasks proactively
• Familiar with concepts such as self-service analytics, storytelling, visualization, data literacy and user adoption.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about data intelligence tools
Nice to Haves:
• Tableau experience
• Collibra knowledge
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.